tirsdag 31. mars 2009

Rain in Rwanda

Today when I woke up first at 5.20, then 5.50 and at least once more before I finally got up, I took a choice I guess I will never have to take in Norway. I turned off the alarm when it rang, and went back to sleep again, even though I knew I was supposed to teach English..

Now it is 10.45 (all of the mentioned above are am), and I am still at home, and I just had breakfast. (I usually eat breakfast at 6.20) It has stopped raining, but as I am already this late, I just figured it would do no good to go down to AMU today. I'll teach on Thursday instead.

The day I wake up in Norway to the sound of raindrops hammering on my roof and windows, and decide to stay in bed because I cannot go anywhere in that weather anyway, well, I don't think it will ever happen. Not leaving your house because it is raining would keep you stuck inside a great deal of the time in Trondheim. Besides, people would think you were a fool. I'm glad there's at least one country in the world that lets you do whatever besides your actual task when the weather is not on your side!

Linn Silje<3

Ingen kommentarer: